Month: December 2012

First-Aid Management of Electricity-Related Injuries

Defective electrical appliances, faulty switches and frayed flexes can all cause electrical shock and other electricity-related injuries. According to the latest data from the Electrical Safety Branch, a total of 440 cases of electrocutions were recorded in Canada during previous year, of which, 170 were related to use of consumer products. Surprisingly, majority of electricity-related …

First-Aid Management of Electricity-Related Injuries Read More »

Call Now Button Scroll to Top

At St Mark James Training we work hard to ensure accurate and useful information on our blog website. However, the information that we post on our website is purely for educational purposes and should not be used as diagnosis or treatment. If you need medical advise please contact a medical professional

  • All cprhcp.ca content is reviewed by a medical professional and / sourced to ensure as much factual accuracy as possible.

  • We have strict sourcing guidelines and only link to reputable websites, academic research institutions and medical articles.

  • If you feel that any of our content is inaccurate, out-of-date, or otherwise questionable, please contact us through our contact us page.