The North Calgary training centre of Calgary First Aid offers a wide variety of first aid and CPR courses. The most popular is the OH&S approved standard first aid course which is also now referred to as Intermediate first aid. For more information about these Alberta approved OH&S standard first aid courses scroll through the page to view why you should register with Calgary First Aid in North Calgary.
- The training centre is located at: 3359 27 St NE #110, Calgary, AB T1Y 4T7
- Parking: Free and on-site
- Nearest Bus Stop: WB 32 Av NE @ 27 St NE
- Nearest LRT Stop: Whitehorn LRT
- Nearest Restaurants: Chicago Deep Dish Pizza, McDonalds’, Quesada Burritos and Tacos, Merilyn’s Kitchen, Wendy’s
- Nearby Lodging (walking distance): Riviera Plaza and Conference Centre Calgary Airport, Emerald Hotel and Suites Calgary Airport, Sheraton Cavalier Calgary Hotel, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson
- Website Registration Page: North Calgary Standard First Aid and CPR Courses
- Email: i[email protected]
- Telephone Number: 587-774-5317
Available OH&S Approved Courses
The following OH&S approved courses are available at the North Calgary Training Centre:
- Standard First Aid – Also referred to as Intermediate first aid, this course requires two days to complete or needs to be completed in a blended format with one day on-line and another showing practical components in a classroom. This course can not be completed entirely on-line
- Emergency First Aid – Also referred to as basic first aid, this course requires one full day in class or a half day on-line with another half day showing practical components. This course can not be completed entirely on-line
- Advanced First Aid – This course requires two weeks in class or one week on-line and one week in class showing practical components.